Joséphine Charlotte, Princess of Belgium
|Birthname||Joséphine Charlotte Ingeborg Elisabeth Maria|
|born on||11 October 1927 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°00' 23°20 Asc. 05°55'|
Belgium aristocracy, oldest child of King Leopold III of Belgium and Queen Astrid. She married Jean Benoit Marie Robert Louis Antoine Adolphe Marc d' Avione, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (born 1/05/1921) at the Chateau of Kolmar-Berg. They had five children.
The Grand Duchess died of lung cancer on January 20, 2005 at the Chateau de Fischbach in Luxembourg.
- child->parent relationship with Astrid, Queen of Belgium (born 17 November 1905)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold III, King of Belgium (born 3 November 1901)
- sibling relationship with Albert II, King of Belgium (born 6 June 1934)
- sibling relationship with Alexandre, Prince of Belgium (born 18 July 1942). Notes: Half-siblings, different mother
- sibling relationship with Baudouin, King of Belgium (born 7 September 1930)
- sibling relationship with Marie-Christine, Princess of Belgium (born 6 February 1951). Notes: Half-siblings, different mother
- sibling relationship with Marie-Esméralda, Princess of Belgium (born 30 September 1956). Notes: Half-siblings, different mother
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 9 April 1953 (Engaged to the Duke)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Grand Duke of Luxembourg)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women