Astrid, Queen of Belgium
|Birthname||Astrid Godelieve Sophie Louise Thyra|
|born on||17 November 1905 at 16:52 (= 4:52 PM )|
|Place||Stockholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°39' 25°47 Asc. 29°10'|
Swedish-Belgian royalty, married King Leopold III of Belgium November 1926.
While motoring with him in Switzerland she showed him a map, he drove into a tree and she was killed 8/29/1935; 9:15 AM, Kusnacht, Switzerland.
- parent->child relationship with Albert II, King of Belgium (born 6 June 1934)
- parent->child relationship with Baudouin, King of Belgium (born 7 September 1930)
- parent->child relationship with Joséphine Charlotte, Princess of Belgium (born 11 October 1927)
- spouse relationship with Leopold III, King of Belgium (born 3 November 1901). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Carl Bernadotte, Prince of Sweden (born 10 January 1911)
- Death by Accident 29 August 1935 at 09:15 AM in Kusnacht, Switzerland (Auto, drove into tree, age 29)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
De Marre quotes "Demain" 11/35, for B.R.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fatal auto)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Leopold II)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women