Jean, Prince of Luxembourg
|Birthname||Jean Félix Marie Guillaume|
|born on||15 May 1957 at 00:40 (= 12:40 AM )|
|Place||Berg, Luxembourg, 49n49, 6e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°53' 06°56 Asc. 24°10'|
Luxembourgian prince, the second son of Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg and Princess Joséphine-Charlotte of Belgium. He is the twin brother of Princess Margaretha. His godparents are Prince Felix of Luxembourg and Princess Margrethe of Denmark. He frequently goes by the name of Jean Nassau. On 26 September 1986, Prince Jean renounced his right of succession to the Luxembourg throne.
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Princess of Liechtenstein (born 15 May 1957). Notes: Twin
- has other family relationship with Alexandra of Luxembourg (born 16 February 1991). Notes: Niece
- has other family relationship with Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (born 23 January 1896). Notes: Grandmother
- has other family relationship with Jean, Prince of Nassau (Lux.) (born 14 July 2004). Notes: Nephew
Sy Scholfield quotes "Prince And Princess Born In Luxembourg," The Times, 16 May 1957, p. 14: "Brussels, May 15 . . . to-day . . . The Prince who was born at 12.40 a.m., and Princess who was born at 1.6 a.m..."
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Bourbon-Parma)