|Birthname||Lawrence-Klasen, Alexandra Dagmar|
|born on||4 July 1898 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°25' 20°17 Asc. 22°48'|
English actress, singer, dancer and musical comedy performer known for her stage appearances in the West End of London and on Broadway in New York. A celebrated star of revues and musicals, she appeared in "The King and I," "Pygmalion" and "Tonight at 8:30." Mainly popular on stage she only appeared occasionally on film. Lawrence died of liver and abdominal cancer on 6 September 1952 in New York City, aged 54.
- associate relationship with Brynner, Yul (born 11 July 1920). Notes: Co-star in "The King and I"
- friend relationship with Du Maurier, Daphne (born 13 May 1907)
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 September 1952 (Liver and abdominal cancer, age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 11:00 AM GMT, same date. F.P. gives 1900, Astrol Index gives 1901. Americ has July 4, 1898.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "the England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008": "Gertrude Alice D. Klasen" registered in the Jul-Aug-Sep quarter of 1898 at "St. Saviour Southwark, London."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Liver and abdomin)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Liver)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Famed stage appearances)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book