|Birthname||Constance Sylvia Munston|
|born on||19 May 1899 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Toronto, Ontario (CAN), 43n39, 79w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°21' 19°04 Asc. 26°51'|
Canadian actress, author and showgirl. She debuted at 15, singing with her concert-singer mom, becoming the top showgirl and stage actress with her zany comedic flair. A star of musical revues since 1920, she chalked up more than 40 musical shows in the following two decades. Her films include "Exit Smiling" and "Thoroughly Modern Millie," both in 1967. Lillie wrote an autobiography, "Every Other Inch a Lady."
In 1920 she married Sir Robert Peel and became officially known as Lady Peel, adding to her sense of humor. Robert died in 1934.
Lillie died 1/20/1989, Henley on Thames, England.
- Work : New Job 1920 (First musical production)
- Relationship : Marriage 1920 (Sir Robert Peel)
Wynn quotes her 10/1937; PT notes that her obituary in the Chicago Sun Times gave her age at death as 94, making her year of birth 1894; most internet sources and Encyclopedia Brittanica give her birth date as May 29, 1894. PT notes in January 2010 that it's possible that she gave the wrong date out while she was alive as it was common practice for stars to shave years off their true birth date; it's possible as well that someone made an error in taking down the date.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband Sir Robert Peel)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Business : CPA/ Auditor/ Accountant (Accountant)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Health care facilities)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut age 15)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women