Charles IX, King of France
|born on||27 June 1550 Jul.Cal. (7 July 1550 greg.) at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||St.Germain, France, 48n54, 2e05|
|Timezone||LMT m2e05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°11' 24°12 Asc. 27°00'|
French royalty, the second son of Henry II and Catherine De Medici. He was crowned king in 1560 under his mom's regency when his elder brother Francis II died. He assumed the throne on 8/17/1563.
With poor health, tuberculosis and mentally deranged, subject to hallucinations, he was still under the dominion of Catherine. On her instigation he ordered the massacre of the Huguenots 8/18/1572.
He married Elizabeth of Austria in 1570 but left only a bastard son when he died of TB 5/30/1574, Vincennes, France.
- child->parent relationship with Catherine de Medici, Queen (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Elizabeth, Queen Consort (born 5 June 1554 Jul.Cal. (15 June 1554 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Claude, Duchess Consort of Lorraine (born 12 November 1547 Jul.Cal. (22 Nov 1547 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1545) (born 2 April 1545 Jul.Cal. (12 Apr 1545 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Francis II, King of France (born 19 January 1544 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1544 greg.))
- sibling relationship with François, Duke of Anjou (born 18 March 1555 Jul.Cal. (28 Mar 1555 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henri III, King of France (born 19 September 1551 Jul.Cal. (29 Sep 1551 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Louis of Valois (born 3 February 1549 Jul.Cal. (13 Feb 1549 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Marguerite II, Queen of France (born 14 May 1553 Jul.Cal. (24 May 1553 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Victoire, Princess of France (born 24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 17 August 1563 (greg.) (Assumed the throne after brothers death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1570 (Elizabeth of Austria)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 18 August 1572 (greg.) (Massacre of the Huguonets)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes biographer Anselme, "Histoire" which gives the data from a letter from his father, Henri II. (June 27 OS)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia (Deranged)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Elizabeth of Asutria)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One illigitimate son)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Massacre of Huguonets)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)