Arthur, Prince of Connaught (1883)
|Birthname||Arthur Frederick Patrick Albert|
|born on||13 January 1883 at 12:05 (= 12:05 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°01' 19°38 Asc. 19°01'|
British royalty, the second child and only son of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn and Prince Louise Margaret of Prussia. He served as the third Governor-General of South Africa from November 1920 to January 1924.
He died of stomach cancer on 12 September 1938.
- parent->child relationship with Alastair, 2nd Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (born 9 August 1914)
- child->parent relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- child->parent relationship with Louise Margaret, Duchess of Connaught-Strathearn (born 25 July 1860)
- spouse relationship with Princess Alexandra, 2nd Duchess of Fife (born 17 May 1891)
- sibling relationship with Margaret, Crown Princess of Sweden (born 15 January 1882)
- sibling relationship with Patricia, Princess of Connaught (born 17 March 1886)
The Times, London, England (January 15, 1883, p. 9): "Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Connaught and Strathearn was safely delivered of a son this day at 5 minutes past 12 pm."
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in The London Gazette, 15 January 1883, p. 249: "January 13, 1883. This day, at 12.5 P.M." https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/25188/page/249
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (3rd Governor-General of South Africa)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family