Margaret, Crown Princess of Sweden
|Birthname||Margaret Victoria Charlotte Augusta Norah|
|born on||15 January 1882 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Bagshot, England, 51n22, 0w42|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°26' 00°51 Asc. 12°31'|
British-born Swedish royalty, the Crown Princess of Sweden, Duchess of Scania.
She was born the oldest child of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn and Princess Louise Margaret of Prussia. A granddaughter of Queen Victoria, she married Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden on 15 June 1905. They had five children.
She died of an infection following a mastoid operation, while eight months pregnant with their sixth child, in Stockholm, Sweden on 1 May 1920.
- parent->child relationship with Bernadotte, Sigvard (born 7 June 1907)
- parent->child relationship with Bertil, Prince of Sweden (born 28 February 1912)
- parent->child relationship with Gustaf Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten (born 22 April 1906)
- parent->child relationship with Ingrid, Queen of Denmark (born 28 March 1910)
- child->parent relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- child->parent relationship with Louise Margaret, Duchess of Connaught-Strathearn (born 25 July 1860)
- spouse relationship with Gustaf VI Adolf, King of Sweden (born 11 November 1882)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of Connaught (1883) (born 13 January 1883)
- sibling relationship with Patricia, Princess of Connaught (born 17 March 1886)
- Other Death 1 May 1920 in Stockholm (Of an infection, while eight months pregnant, age 38)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
The London Gazette (January 16, 1882):
"Yesterday, at ten minutes past three p.m., Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Connaught and Strathearn was safely delivered of a Princess."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family