Patricia, Princess of Connaught
|Birthname||Victoria Patricia Helena Elizabeth|
|born on||17 March 1886 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Buckingham Palace, England, 51n30, 0w08|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°43' 17°46 Asc. 12°12'|
British royalty, the youngest of three children of Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught and Strathearn and Princess Louise Margaret of Prussia. She relinquished her royal titles to marry a commoner, naval Commander Alexander Ramsay, one of her father's aides de camp.
She died in Windlesham, England on 12 January 1974.
- child->parent relationship with Arthur, Prince of England (born 1 May 1850)
- child->parent relationship with Louise Margaret, Duchess of of Connaught and Strat (born 25 July 1860)
- sibling relationship with Arthur, Prince of Connaught (1883) (born 13 January 1883)
- sibling relationship with Margaret, Crown Princess of Sweden (born 15 January 1882)
The Times', London, England (March 19, 1886, p. 9):
"Yesterday, at 9 a.m., her royal Highness the Duchess of Connaught and Strathearn was safely delivered of a Princess."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family