Anton Victor, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Antoine Victor Joseph Jean Raymond|
|born on||31 August 1779 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°22' 22°32 Asc. 16°02'|
Austrian nobleman, the son of Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor, and Maria Luisa of Spain. He never married and died without issue.
He was briefly the last Archbishop-Elector of Cologne and Prince-Bishop of Münster, before those territories were secularized in 1803. In 1804, he became a Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights, and from 1816 to 1818 was Viceroy of Lombardy-Venetia.
Died 2 April 1835, aged 55, in Vienna, Austrian Empire.
- child->parent relationship with Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 5 May 1747)
- sibling relationship with Johann, Archduke of Austria (born 20 January 1782)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
- sibling relationship with Maria Theresa, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 14 January 1767)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Gazette de France: journal politique" (1779), p. 374: "De Florence, le 31 Août 1779. Ce matin, à une heure après minuit, Son Altesse Royale la Grande-Duchesse est heureusement accouchée d'un Prince, qui a été nommé Antoine-Victor-Joseph-Jean-Raymond..." Translation: Florence, 31 August 1779. This morning, an hour after midnight, Her Royal Highness the Grand Duchess was happily delivered of a Prince, who was named Antoine-Victor-Joseph-Jean-Raymond.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)