Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor
|Birthname||Peter Leopold Joseph Anton Joachim Pius Gotthard|
|born on||5 May 1747 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°22' 27°35 Asc. 22°20'|
Austrian-German royalty, the second son of Habsburg Maria Teresa and Emperor Francis I. He reigned over the Grand Duchy of Tuscany for a capable 25 years until his brother died in February 1790, when he was elected Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
He ruled from 1790 to 1792 and died on 3/01/1792.
- parent->child relationship with Anton Victor, Archduke of Austria (born 31 August 1779)
- parent->child relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Therese, Holy Roman Empress (born 13 May 1717)
- sibling relationship with Johanna Gabriele, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 February 1750)
- sibling relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
- Work : Gain social status 1790 (Emperor of the Roman Empire, over two years)
Lescaut quotes CA 86 for B.R.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (25 years in Tuscany, two years Roman Empire)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Habsburg)