Leopold II, Holy Roman Emperor
|Birthname||Peter Leopold Joseph Anton Joachim Pius Gotthard|
|born on||5 May 1747 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||LMT m16e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°22' 27°35 Asc. 22°20'|
Austrian-German royalty, the second son of Habsburg Maria Teresa and Emperor Francis I. He reigned over the Grand Duchy of Tuscany for a capable 25 years until his brother died in February 1790, when he was elected Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire.
He ruled from 1790 to 1792 and died on 3/01/1792.
- parent->child relationship with Anton Victor, Archduke of Austria (born 31 August 1779)
- parent->child relationship with Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 12 February 1768)
- parent->child relationship with Johann, Archduke of Austria (born 20 January 1782)
- parent->child relationship with Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 5 September 1771)
- parent->child relationship with Maria Theresa, Queen Consort of Saxony (born 14 January 1767)
- child->parent relationship with Maria Therese, Holy Roman Empress (born 13 May 1717)
- sibling relationship with Johanna Gabriele, Archduchess of Austria (born 4 February 1750)
- sibling relationship with Joseph II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 13 March 1741)
- sibling relationship with Maria Anna, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 October 1738)
- sibling relationship with Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (born 13 May 1742)
- sibling relationship with Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755)
- Work : Gain social status 1790 (Emperor of the Roman Empire, over two years)
Lescaut quotes CA 86 for B.R.
Sy Scholfield quotes "soon after 10 o'clock in the morning" from "Die Kaisergruft bei den Kapuzinern in Wien" by Cölestin Wolfsgruber (Vienna, 1887), p. 265: "Freitag den 5. Mai 1747 bald nach 10 Uhr vormittags ist die Kayserin Königin zu Schönbrunn mit einem dritten Ertz Hertzogen beglücktest erfreut worden."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (25 years in Tuscany, two years Roman Empire)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Habsburg)