Toscan du Plantier, Daniel
|Birthname||Daniel Henri Dominique Toscan du Plantier|
|born on||7 April 1941 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Chambéry, France, 45n34, 5e56|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°13' 16°47 Asc. 21°06'|
French TV producer and executive with many credits and great prestige, married to Sophie Bouniol, a TV producer.
Toscan was director of advertising and commercials, progressing upscale to general director and administrator of publishing houses and film studios, founding member of the Academy of Television Arts in 1985 and President and administrator of GIE France Cinema.
He married actress Marie-Christine Barrault on 22 April 1965 and divorced 13 December 1978; two children, David and Ariane. He made a second marriage to Francesca Comencini on 23 May 1982 and later they divorced.
His third marriage was to Sophie Bouniol 18 June 1991. He was widowed with her mysterious death in Ireland on 22 or 23 December 1996.
He died in Berlin, Germany on 11 February 2003.
- spouse relationship with Toscan du Plantier, Sophie (born 28 July 1957)
- Relationship : Marriage 22 April 1965 (First marriage, Marie-Christine Barrault)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1985 (Founding member of Academy of Television Arts)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 38, February 1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Third wife murdered)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one boy and one girl)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Administrator, President)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Noted)