St. John, Jill
|Birthname||Jill Arlyn Oppenheim|
|born on||19 August 1940 at 18:21 (= 6:21 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°54' 20°40 Asc. 23°28'|
American actress, the veteran of over a thousand radio and fifty TV productions before age 16. She dropped out of college in her mid-teens to make her first movie, "Summer Love" and continued in films that fell largely into the "B" category.
One year after her first movie, at 17, she married laundry heir Neil Dublin. They divorced in 13 months as she said marriage made her so nervous that she broke out in hives. At 19 she married Woolworth heir Lance Reventlow. They were married for four years, but divorced due to "extreme nervous agitation." Her third marriage, to singer Jack Jones in 1969, resulted in divorce for the same reason.
St. John found a long-term, comfortable relationship with Robert Wagner after he was widowed in 1981; they began dating two months after the 11/29/1981 drowning of Natalie Wood and married in 1990.
She has a recorded high I.Q. In the '90s she became known for another field, that of being a chef. She hosted cooking spots on "Good Morning America," and became a food editor for "USA Weekend Sunday" magazine. In 1988 she published her "Jill St. John Cookbook."
- spouse relationship with Jones, Jack (born 14 January 1938). Notes: Bitter
- spouse relationship with Reventlow, Lance (born 24 February 1936). Notes: Bitter
- spouse relationship with Wagner, Robert (born 10 February 1930). Notes: Happy very
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1963 (From Lance Reventlow)
- Relationship : Marriage 1969 (Jack Jones)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Published cookbook)
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (Robert Wagner)
Church of Light quotes B.C. (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Wagner, Jack Jones)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at 17)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Cookbooks)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women