|Birthname||Jones, John Allan|
|born on||14 January 1938 at 02:48 (= 02:48 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars Sinai Hospital, California, 34n0431, 118w2251|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°38' 28°24 Asc. 25°36'|
American actor and singer best known for club performances and little theater productions. He sang the theme for TV's "Love Boat" series and was a popular singer in the '60s known for hits such as "Wives and Lovers" and "Lollipops and Roses."
The son of Allan Jones and Irene Hervey, both actors; his father died on 27 June 1962 in Manhattan, NY.
In the second half of the sixties, Jones had a well-publicized relationship with actress Jill St. John and the two were briefly married. In the early seventies, Jones married Gretchen Roberts. Subsequently, he was linked romantically to British actress Susan George. From 1976 to 1982, he was married to Kathy Simmons. From 1982 to 2005, he was married to British-born Kim Ely and they had a daughter, Nicole (born in 1991). The singer has another daughter, Crystal Thomas, from a former marriage to Lee Fuller. Jones now lives with wife Eleonora in Indian Wells, in Riverside County, California
- spouse relationship with George, Susan (born 26 July 1950)
- spouse relationship with St. John, Jill (born 19 August 1940). Notes: Bitter
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
(Gauquelin Book of American Charts quotes B.C. for 2:43 AM. Vaughter gave 8:43 AM from him in MH 1/1985)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (six or more)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Little Theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Club performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.