|born on||5 August 1912 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°37' 03°57 Asc. 25°10'|
French Roman Catholic priest, ordained in 1938. In WW II he organized an escape route for Jews to Switzerland and formed resistance groups. After being detected and arrested by the Germans, he managed to escape. Abbe Pierre was the Founder of Emmaus, a non-profit organization with which he got 12,000 housing units built for the hungry and the cold, and set up communities to give shelter to the poor.
He died on 22 January 2007 in Paris, following a lung infection, aged 94.
- associate relationship with Rambaud, Camille (born 17 March 1822)
- Work : New Career 1938 (Ordained a R.C. Priest)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.3, 12/1993
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Formed non-profit organization)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Priest)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of Emmaus)