|Birthname||Lambert Nicolas Willson|
|born on||3 August 1958 at 16:10 (= 4:10 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°46' 25°58 Asc. 06°36'|
French actor and singer as well as noted family member.
Second son of actor/director Georges Wilson, of Irish descent. Inspired by Robert Redford, Lambert wanted to become a movie star... and Maurice Jarre's music made him want to act on stage. He was seen as The Merovingian in two "Matrix" movies. In 2004 he released an album of songs from American movie soundtracks and stage musicals. When Marie Trintignant was in the coma, he sang beside her until she died.
After Father Popieluszko, he interpreted successfully the roles of the "Abbé Pierre" and Dom Christian in "Des hommes et des dieux". Then he came back in "Sur la piste du Marsupilami"(2012) after a nervous breakdown and released an album, covering songs of Yves Montand (2015). In 2016, he portrayed Cousteau in the biopic "L'Odyssée", with Pierre Niney as his son Philippe.
- associate relationship with Binoche, Juliette (born 9 March 1964)
- associate relationship with Debbouze, Jamel (born 18 June 1975)
- associate relationship with Lemercier, Valérie (born 9 March 1964)
- associate relationship with Lonsdale, Michael (born 24 May 1931)
- associate relationship with Niney, Pierre (born 13 March 1989)
- friend relationship with Pierre, Abbé (born 5 August 1912)
- friend relationship with Trintignant, Marie (born 21 January 1962)
- child->parent relationship with Wilson, Georges (born 16 October 1921)
- compare to chart of Christian, Dom (born 18 January 1937)
- compare to chart of Cousteau, Jacques (born 11 June 1910)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 (Album)
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 261.
Same data from: Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.