|born on||9 October 1986 at 12:05 (= 12:05 PM )|
|Place||Villeurbanne, France, 45n46, 4e53|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°52' 01°19 Asc. 14°54'|
French swimmer, born to Jean-Luc Manaudou and Dutch Olga Schippers. Laure began to swim in the Atlantic ocean, Brittany, imitating her elder brother, Nicolas, born exactly 1 year earlier.
She won France's first gold medal for the 400m freestyle race at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, Greece. At the same Olympics she captured a silver medal in the 800m freestyle and a bronze for the 100m backstroke. Although she placed first in events in the 2004 and 2005 World Championships and in subsequent European championships, she had difficulty in the 2008 and 2012 Olympics and took no medals ...
She retired on 30 January 2013.
On April 2, 2010, she and her boyfriend, Frédérick Bousquet, also a world class swimmer, welcomed their first child, daughter Manon.
Her new companion is Benoît Moussilmani, French windsurfer.
Born one day later: French road cyclist racer Pierre Rolland (10 October 1986, Gien).
- associate relationship with Manaudou, Nicolas (born 9 October 1985)
- lover relationship with Bousquet, Frédérick (born 8 April 1981). Notes: Engaged
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Pellegrini, Federica (born 5 August 1988)
- parent->child relationship with Bousquet-Manaudou, Manon (born 2 April 2010)
- sibling relationship with Manaudou, Florent (born 12 November 1990)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Lucas, Philippe (born 15 April 1963)
- compare to chart of Caron, Kiki (born 10 July 1948)
- Work : Prize 2004 (Olympics gold, silver and bronze in Athens)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship