|born on||5 August 1988 at 04:45 (= 04:45 AM )|
|Place||Mirano, Italy, 45n30, 12e07|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°54' 17°17 Asc. 27°41'|
Italian swimmer, holder of the women's 200 m freestyle world records (long course and short course), who won a Gold Medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. At the 2009 World Championships in Rome, Pellegrini became the first woman ever to breach the 4 minute barrier in 400 m freestyle with the time 3:59.15.
Pellegrini is the only swimmer − male or female − to have won seven medals in a row in the same event (200 metres freestyle) at the World Championships. She is also the first female Olympic champion in the history of Italian swimming and the only Italian swimmer to have set world records in more than one event.
Since August 2011, she has been in a relationship with fellow swimmer, Filippo Magnini, having previously been engaged to another teammate, Luca Marin.
- associate relationship with Lucas, Philippe (born 15 April 1963)
- lover relationship with Magnini, Filippo (born 2 February 1982)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Manaudou, Laure (born 9 October 1986)
Birth certificate in hand from Grazia Bordoni.
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Notable : Awards : Medals (Olympic gold)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship