Louis Philippe, Crown Prince of Belgium
|Birthname||Louis Philippe Léopold Victor Ernest|
|born on||24 July 1833 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Brussels, Belgium, 50n50, 4e20|
|Timezone||LMT m4e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°57' 04°25 Asc. 02°44'|
Belgian royalty, the first born son of Leopold I, who lived less than a year, dying of an inflammation of the mucous membranes at Laeken Palace, Belgium on 4 May 1834.
- child->parent relationship with Leopold I, King of Belgium (born 16 December 1790)
- sibling relationship with von Eppinghoven, Georges-Frédéric (born 14 November 1849)
A.F. Pearce's "Textbook," also SS No.121. Assumed accurate inasmuch as the births of royalty are recorded.
Sy Scholfield quotes Queen Victoria's journal, Saturday 27th July 1833: "We received this morning the delightful news that my dear Aunt Louisa, Queen of the Belgians, has a son. He was born on Wednesday last at ½ past 4 at Laeken, and is to be called Leopold, Louis, Philipp, Victor, Ernest."
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born son)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (9 1/2 months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Belgium)