Le Pen, Jean-Marie
|born on||20 June 1928 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||La Trinite sur Mer, France, 47n35, 3w0142|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°29' 28°48 Asc. 16°53'|
French politician, candidate of the Far Right National Front in 2002. He first ran for the presidency in 1974 and is a well-known racist, an equal-opportunity bigot as happy to offend Jews as Arabs. Perhaps his popularity is that he vows the French need to speak, eat and buy only French, in that he can turn the clock back and isolate his Francophiles.
In April 2015, he was threatened of being thrown out of the party he founded, as he did never stop to present his pro-Nazi opinions in public. His daughter Marine Le Pen, now leader of the party, distanced herself from her father.
- parent->child relationship with Le Pen, Marine (born 5 August 1968)
- other kin relationship with Le Pen, Marion (born 10 December 1989). Notes: grandfather
- has other family relationship with Maréchal, Samuel (born 20 September 1969). Notes: son-in-law, married to Le Pen's second daughter Yann.
- Work : Lose social status 1974 (Ran for President, lost)
- Work : Begin Major Project 2002 (Candidacy for the Far Right National Front)
from Didier Geslain archive
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Presidential campaign)