Le Pen, Marine
|Birthname||Marion Anne Perrine Le Pen|
|born on||5 August 1968 at 11:20 (= 11:20 AM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°02' 02°03 Asc. 15°29'|
French daughter of ultra-right wing politician Jean-Marie Le Pen. She is a lawyer and a politician as well. Le Pen practiced law beginning in 1992. In 2000 she joined the judicial branch of the Front National (FN) party. She took on more responsibility when she joined the Executive Committee later that year and became Vice President in 2003. On January 16, 2011 she became the right-wing party's President.
- associate relationship with Ménard, Robert (born 6 July 1953)
- child->parent relationship with Le Pen, Jean-Marie (born 20 June 1928)
- other kin relationship with Le Pen, Marion (born 10 December 1989). Notes: aunt - niece
- Work : Begin Major Project 16 January 2011 (President of the FN (Front National) Party)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
CEDRA database quotes birth record for 11:20 AM in June 2011. Original record gave 11:00 AM with the source notes as "Hubert Bregent quotes B.C. by email 4/2003 for 11:00."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad noted politician)