George II, King of England
|born on||31 October 1683 Jul.Cal. (10 Nov 1683 greg.)|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°15' or|
British royalty, the son of George I, whom he succeeded on 6/12/1727, being crowned on 10/11/1727. Though stubborn and rather stupid, his bravery and military ambition gained him popularity. His triumphs, especially during the Seven Year's War (1756-1763) laid the foundation of increase of the Empire.
George II died 10/25/1760, London.
- parent->child relationship with Frederick, Prince of Wales (born 31 January 1707 Jul.Cal. (11 Feb 1707 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with George I, King of England (born 28 May 1660 Jul.Cal. (7 June 1660 greg.))
- other kin relationship with George III, King of England (born 4 June 1738). Notes: Grandkin
- Death, Cause unspecified 25 October 1760 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 76)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes Eric R. Delderfield, "Kings and Queens of England," Weathervane Books, NY 1978 for the date, time unknown. Same date from Modern Astrology 1/1933 "according to a London magazine in 1752."
(Penfield Collection speculates 5:30 PM.)
wikipedia has birthdate 30 October 1683 OS
- Traits : Personality : Courageous (Military bravery)
- Traits : Personality : Incompetent (Not too bright)
- Traits : Personality : Stubborn/ Steadfast
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)