George I, King of England
|born on||28 May 1660 Jul.Cal. (7 June 1660 greg.)|
|Place||Hanover, Germany, 52n24, 9e44|
|Timezone||LMT m9e44 (is local mean time)|
British royalty, the great grandson of James I; came to the throne when Queen Anne died in 1714. Born and raised in Germany, he spoke no English and had little interest in English affairs, relying on his ministers. Sly, lazy and obstinate, he had a great financial scandal in 1720. George I imprisoned his wife for her lifetime of suspected infidelity.
He died of apoplexy 12 June 1727, Osnabruch.
- parent->child relationship with George II, King of England (born 30 October 1683 Jul.Cal. (9 Nov 1683 greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 1714 (King of England)
- Death by Disease 12 June 1727 at 12:00 noon in Osnabruch, England (Apoplexy, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Eric R. Delderfield, "Kings and Queen of England," Weathervane Books, New York 1978, date on p.104, not time.
(Penfield Collection gave Osnabruch, speculated 7:00 AM) (Not in Nativitas)
- Traits : Personality : Incompetent (Lazy and obstinate)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Apoplexy, terminal)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)