Charles V, King of France
|born on||21 January 1338 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1338 greg.) at 05:36 (= 05:36 AM )|
|Place||Vincennes, France, 48n51, 2e26|
|Timezone||LMT m2e26 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°19' 05°02 Asc. 02°06'|
French royalty, the son of Jean le Bon and Bonne of Luxembourg; one of the great kings of France, known as Charles the Wise; reigned from 1364 to 1380.
Died 9/16/1380 OS, Beaute sur Marne, France.
- parent->child relationship with Charles VI, King of France (born 3 December 1368 Jul.Cal. (11 Dec 1368 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Louis, Duc D'Orleans of France (born 13 March 1372 Jul.Cal. (21 Mar 1372 greg.))
- Work : New Career 1364 (King of France, 16 years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 16 September 1380 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in Beaute sur Marne, France (Age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey in Nativitas I quotes Latin records from Anselme's Geneology. January 21, 1337/38 OS. (A time to the minute would appear to have been rectified from a sundial (or hourglass) time, however Harvey treats it as LAT and gives it the necessary correction of 12', resulting in an ASC of 6 Capricorn.
(Steinbrecher states that the date is "verified by archivist." Barbault quotes an old manuscript for the time of 5:36 AM LMT, "from Manuscrit de Pelerin de Prusse" but he has Jan 23, 1338.)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)