|born on||24 February 1942 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°18' 08°34 Asc. 03°11'|
Australian writer, noted for his plays. After study and lecturing on mechanical engineering and psychology, he achieved commercial success with his play, "The Removalists," winning Best Play and Best Script at the AWGIE awards 6/14/1972.
Williamson married Carol Cranby on 12/03/1965 and made a second marriage, to Kristen Lofven, on 5/30/1994; he has three kids. His work includes "Don's Party," The Club," and "Emerald City," 1987.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Released the book, "Emerald City")
Stephanie Johnson quotes a letter from him, time from his mom as "just after midnight"
Dennis Sutton quotes Susan Alexander for 9:00 AM from Williamson, given in Sutton's 50 Australian charts, published 1996
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Noted playwright)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Best Play and Best Script)