|born on||30 September 1958 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Épinal, France, 48n11, 6e27|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°06' 08°22 Asc. 25°41'|
French homicide, a killer of his cousin for the murder of his son, Gregory, whose body was found bound and drowned in the river Vologne on 10/16/1984. At the high-profile Villemin trial, it came out that the family was the target of a maleficent person making anonymous phone calls and letters. Judge Lambert, a real weathercock, ran the inquiry according to his mood swings. He charged Bernard Laroche, a cousin of the child's father, with the crime, following information given by his niece Muriel, and then released him a few weeks later. On 2/04/1985 the charges where dismissed and Laroche was set free.
Not convinced of his innocence, Jean-Marie Villemin murdered Laroche at Autmonzey on 3/29/1985. On the same day he surrendered and was jailed for murder.
Judge Lambert's investigation then turned to Christine Villemin whom he arrested for the voluntary manslaughter of her son. The lawyers got her release in ten days. On 3/17/1987, Judge Maurice Simon took over the inquiry set another trial date.
On 2/03/1993, following the new investigation, the Court of appeals of Dijon exonerated Christine Villemin. On 11/03/1993, the trial of Jean-Marie Villemin opened in Dijon. After six weeks of painstaking procedure to correct the inconsistencies of the judicial system, Jean-Marie was sentenced to five years in jail with a one-year suspended sentence. Having already been detained for 33 months, he was released on 12/30/1993.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Lambert, Jean-Michel (born 19 May 1952)
- child relationship with Villemin, Gregory (born 24 August 1980)
- spouse relationship with Villemin, Christine (born 13 July 1960)
- other kin relationship with Laroche, Bernard (born 23 March 1955). Notes: Cousin
- Crime : Trial dates 3 November 1993 at 12:00 noon in Dijon, France (Trial begins)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 30 December 1993 (Released from jail, 33 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.4, 1/1994, from Régine RUET in l’Astrlogue No. 73
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Wife acquitted of murder, then suicide attempt)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son kidnapped and killed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed his cousin)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (33 months, released)