|born on||13 January 1924 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Villemomble, France, 48n53, 2e31|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°00' 16°37 Asc. 19°31'|
French dancer and choreographer, the director of Ballets de Paris. With great personal magnetism, he closely collaborated with writers and designers. He became known as one of the most versatile French post-war choreographers with his combinations of chic, sex, theatrics and his own originality.
Starting his career with the Paris Opera, he formed companies and toured extensively, the star and chief choreographer. He also directed and composed the production numbers in revues in Hollywood and on TV, often staging numbers with his wife Zizi (Renee) Jeanmarie. In 1949 he choreographed "Carmen," in 1976, "Nana," and in 1985, "The Blue Angel."
The dancer died on July 10, 2011 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- associate relationship with Patti, Guesch (born 16 March 1946)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1949 (Choreographed "Carmen")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 (Production of "Nana")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1984 (Production of "Blue Angel")
Gauquelin Vol 5/626
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Zizi Jeanmarie)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer and choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Ballets de Paris)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer