Peter II, King of Yugoslavia
|Birthname||Peter II Karađorđević|
|born on||6 September 1923 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Belgrad, Serbia, 44n50, 20e30|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°26' 11°19 Asc. 12°26'|
Yugoslavian royalty, the son of Alexander I, reigned from 1934 to 1945 when he was exiled.
He died on 3 November 1970 in a Denver, CO hospital after a failed liver transplant.
- child->parent relationship with Alexander I, King of Yugoslavia (born 17 December 1888)
- sibling relationship with Tomislav, Prince of Yugoslavia (born 19 January 1928)
- Death by Disease 3 November 1970 in Denver (Cirrhosis of the liver, failed transplant, age 47)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
BJA 2/1935 quotes Official Report. (Bailey was skeptical of the time and rectified it to 2:47 AM)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, King Alexander I)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled from country)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Yugoslavia)