|born on||22 March 1891 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Paderborn, Germany, 51n43, 8e45|
|Timezone||LMT m8e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°22' 25°30 Asc. 03°03'|
German-American astrologer credited with successfully introducing an American form of the Uranian system. NCGR's first lifetime Honorary Member, he was also a gifted speaker.
Niggemann was a student and coworker of A. Witte and an enthusiastic opponent of Cosmobiology and R. Ebertin. In 1959 he translated without authorization the "Regelwerk der Planeten" of A. Witte into English. This caused a dramatic copyright quarrel with Rudolph. His books include "The Principles of Uranian Astrology" and "Key to Uranian Astrology."
Niggemann died on 9/1/1985, 6:00 AM, Bronx, NY.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 September 1985 at 09:00 AM in Bronx, NY (Age 94)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 (Translated Witte)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
(Taeger quotes the NCGR-Journal, 1992 for his personal statement of 6:38 AM, rectified.)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro, opponent of Cosmobiology)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Introduced American form of Uranian System)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (NCGR's first Lifetime Honorary Member)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator (Translated Witte without permission)