Meier-Parm, Heinrich Christian
|born on||5 April 1905 at 15:08 (= 3:08 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°07' 21°47 Asc. 06°10'|
German writer, a dramatist and writer of novels and short stories, a philosopher, humanist and master of rhetoric. As an astrologer, he was a pioneer of a modern, open minded astrology, transcending and uniting all schools and traditions. An idealist and individualist, he had a good sense of humour as well as a serious and scientific orientation to research, making him a highlight at every astrology congress. He subdivided horoscopes by their main structure ('Figurinen') like conjunction-structure, opposition-structure, trine-structure etc. He also developed the method of tension rulers ('Spannungsherrscher'): planets which have the farthest distance to all other planets of the horoscope. But mainly he dedicated his life work to demonstrate the importance of the small planet Vesta., carried on by Hans-H. Taeger. His books include "Der Planetoid Vesta" and "Spannungsherrscher."
As many German astrologers of those days he was imprisoned some years in a concentration camp.
Died 30 August 1987 in Hamburg, Germany
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Astrology: DAV (born 16 October 1947). Notes: president 1978 - 1980
- Death, Cause unspecified 30 August 1987 at 12:00 midnight in Hamburg (Age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexikon quotes him. The time is possibly rectified by himself.
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)