Medici, Alessandro de
|born on||17 February 1512 (greg.) at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°14' 25°57 Asc. 24°21'|
Italian nobility, a member of the powerful Borgia family; the Duke of Penna from 1522 and Florence from 1532. Alessandro married Margaret of Austria. He was murdered by his cousin Lorenzo the night of January 5-6, 1537 OS, Florence.
- Work : Gain social status 1522 (greg.) (Duke of Penna)
- Work : Gain social status 1532 (greg.) (Duke of Florence)
- Death by Homicide 5 January 1537 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in Florence, Italy (Murdered, age 25)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
NN No.527 qutoes Gauricus No.1674, no time style or signature given, taken directly from Notable Nativities.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Italy)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Margaret of Austria)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (25 years old)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Murdered by cousin)