|Birthname||Lepers, Ronan Gerval|
|born on||12 August 1949 at 11:10 (= 11:10 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°21' 29°55 Asc. 18°26'|
French TV host, the presenter on "Questions of Champions" game show, and composer, son of architect and jazzman Raymond Lepers and singer Maria Rémusat. After the show ran for a few months, he was indicted for financial fraud and tax evasion. He has been presenting this program for nearly 30 years...
He has a son, Guillaume, and a daughter, Lorraine.
- associate relationship with Delpech, Michel (born 26 January 1946)
- friend relationship with Brunner, Pascal (born 18 October 1963)
- has other family relationship with Rémusat, Charles de (born 14 March 1797)
- has other family relationship with Rémusat, Claude (born 21 November 1896)
- has other family relationship with Rémuzat, Jean (born 11 May 1815)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.15, 1/1995 (He himself swore "on his honor" that he was born in 1951.)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Tax evasion, fraud)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host)