|Birthname||Lepers, Renan Gerval|
|born on||12 August 1949 at 11:10 (= 11:10 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°21' 29°55 Asc. 18°26'|
French TV host, the presenter on "Questions of Champions" game show, and composer, son of architect and jazzman Raymond Lepers and singer Maria Rémusat. Student in law, he wanted formerly to become a politician.
After the show ran for a few months, he was indicted for financial fraud and tax evasion. He has been presenting this program for 27 years. In January 2016, he was dismissed by France 3 direction), aged 66. In September 2016, he began as stage actor with Fiona Gélin.
He has a son, Guillaume, and a daughter, Lorraine.
- associate relationship with Delpech, Michel (born 26 January 1946)
- associate relationship with Perrot, Vincent (born 3 August 1965)
- friend relationship with Brunner, Pascal (born 18 October 1963)
- has other family relationship with Rémusat, Charles de (born 14 March 1797)
- has other family relationship with Rémusat, Claude (born 21 November 1896)
- has other family relationship with Rémuzat, Jean (born 11 May 1815)
- compare to chart of Etienne, Samuel (born 20 May 1971)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.15, 1/1995 (He himself swore "on his honor" that he was born in 1951.) "Renan" on birth registry, but it is "Ronan".
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Tax evasion, fraud)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Game show host)