|born on||28 May 1944 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||06°41' 16°37 Asc. 06°24'|
French actor, appearing in his first film at age 13. The son of an actress (Jacqueline Pierreux) and scriptwriter/director Pierre Léaud, Jean-Pierre appeared in his first film when he landed a small part in "La Tour, Prends Garde!" (1957). At age 14, he appeared in Truffaut's "400 Blows." With his career nearing its 50-year mark,, his many films include "Stolen Kisses," (1968) and Bertolucci's "Last Tango in Paris" (1972).
- associate relationship with Garrel, Louis (born 14 June 1983)
- associate relationship with Jade, Claude (born 8 October 1948)
- (has as) boss relationship with Truffaut, François (born 6 February 1932)
- compare to chart of Souchon, Alain (born 27 May 1944)
- Work : New Career 1957 (First film)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 (Lead in "400 Blows")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 ("Last Tango in Paris")
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth record for the time shown. Steinbrecher had a time of 16:15 on 8/25/44 with the following source notes: "Lescaut quotes "horoscope" #438 for birth record." It is possible that Steinbrecher transposed the numbers of the date (from 5-28 to 8-25). Rodden and other data collectors have felt that Lescaut was not always a reliable source.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film actor)