|born on||28 September 1952 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°56' 21°27 Asc. 06°56'|
Dutch actress, famed for her appearance in "Emanuelle" and its sequels, erotic films of the 1970s. Kristel’s career is best summed up with the phrase "naked she was a star."
Leaving the strict Calvinist environment of her childhood, Kristel moved to Amsterdam where she pursued a modeling career at age 17. After winning the Miss TV Europe contest, she made her first feature film, "Because of the Cats," 1972. She parlayed her success from "Emanuelle" into appearances in more mainstream films, heading to Hollywood for "Airport ’79: The Concorde," "Lady Chatterly’s Lover," 1981, and "Mata Hari," 1985, but even these roles had her in a state of near-permanent undress. The most successful film of her career was "Private Lessons," but once again she was chosen for her physical attributes and sexual energy. She speaks Dutch, Italian, French and English fluently.
Kristel has one son, Arthur, who is also an actor.
She died on 17 October 2012, at age 60, from cancer (throat, lungs).
- associate relationship with Jaeckin, Just (born 8 August 1940)
- lover relationship with Claus, Hugo Maurice (born 5 April 1929). Notes: have one son together Arthur
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1972 ("Because of the Cats")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 ("Lady Chatterly's Lover")
- Death by Disease 17 October 2012 at 11:00 PM (cancer, died in the night 17/18 October 'in her sleep')
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marcello Borges quotes a biography
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Noted for figure)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Erotic films)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Porn actress)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Four languages)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Miss TV Europe)