Kirk, Rahsaan Roland
|Birthname||Ronald Theodore Kirk|
|born on||7 August 1935 at 16:45 (= 4:45 PM )|
|Place||Columbus, Ohio, 39n58, 83w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°26' 18°29 Asc. 27°39'|
American jazz musician, who, although blind, could play three or more instruments at the same time. Kirk's performances included great and soulful jazz and blues as well as political humor and some rantings.
Kirk went blind at a young age, the result of poor medical treatment.
He suffered a stroke in 1975 and died in Bloomington, Indiana from a second stroke on December 5, 1977, age 42.
- associate relationship with Davis, Richard (born 15 April 1930)
- associate relationship with Hancock, Herbie (born 12 April 1940)
- associate relationship with Haynes, Roy (born 13 March 1925)
- associate relationship with Jones, Quincy (born 14 March 1933)
- associate relationship with Mingus, Charles (born 22 April 1922)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1975 (stroke)
Nick Dagan Best quotes birth certificate, noting that some sources give an incorrect birth year
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz