|born on||20 March 1941 at 04:36 (= 04:36 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee WI, USA, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°26' 03°31 Asc. 23°01'|
American pro athlete and accident victim. He began playing professional football in 1963 when the Minnesota Vikings took him onto the team. He made his reputation on the field as a hard-hitting defensive back and played for 10 seasons. In 1973 he was involved in a motorcycle accident that left him a paraplegic. He turned his attention to working with a Christian outreach ministery.
He married in 1975; he and his wife had three sons.
He died October 27, 2008 in Eagan, MN of a heart attack.
- associate relationship with Gilliam, John (born 7 August 1945). Notes: Minnesota Vikings co-players, 1972
- Work : New Career 1963 (Pro football)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1973 (Motorcycle accident)
- Relationship : Marriage 1975
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Paraplegic from motorcyle accident)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (33 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Football player)