Hughes, Emmet John
|Birthname||Emmet John Hughes|
|born on||26 December 1920 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Newark NJ, USA, 40n44, 74w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°25' 17°51 Asc. 17°44'|
American journalist, author of political books, speechwriter for President Eishenhower and advisor to Governor Nelson Rockefeller. For many years he worked for Time-Life International, heading up the foreign bureau in Rome in 1947 and taking on additional responsibilities later in his career. After his retirement from the press, he became a Professor of Political Science at Rutgers University.
He suffered a heart attack and died September 18, 1982 in Princeton, NJ.
- Death by Heart Attack 18 September 1982 (Age 61)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 ("Ordeal of Power")
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Speechwriter)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction ("The Ordeal of Power")