|Birthname||Marcia Elaine Hines|
|born on||20 July 1953 at 09:44 (= 09:44 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°32' 13°01 Asc. 16°43'|
American singer who emigrated to Australia at age 16 to join the cast of the musical, "Hair" unaware that she was pregnant at the time. Her daughter Deni became a noted singer also.
Marcia was the first black singer in the world to play Mary Magdalene, in "Jesus Christ Superstar". She is the most successful female performer-recording artist in the history of Australian music and was Queen of Pop in Australia for many years. In 2004, she appeared on "This Is Your Life" on TV and was a judge on the first series of "Australian Idol.,"
- business associate/partner relationship with Little, Jeanne (born 11 May 1938)
- business associate/partner relationship with Miller, Harry M. (born 6 January 1934). Notes: Discovered her talents and acted as her legal guardian
- parent->child relationship with Hines, Deni (born 4 September 1970)
PT quotes birth certificate confirming the previously-given date and adding the time. Previous attribution, without time was: Sy Scholfield quotes Karen Dewey, "Diva: The Life of Marcia Hines" Sydney, NSW, Pan Macmillan, 2001, for date and place, the daughter of Esmerelda and Eugene Hines. Her elder brother by about two years is Dwight Hines.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.