Harald V, King of Norway
|born on||21 February 1937 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Skaugum, Norway, 59n51, 10e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°27' 15°15 Asc. 19°59'|
Norwegian royalty, assuming the throne upon the death of his dad, Olva V, on 1/17/1991, Oslo. Olva V had been born in England 7/02/1903, time unknown, Sandringham. His father before him had been a Danish prince elected king of Norway as King Haakon VII. Harald V's maternal grandfather was King Edward VII of England.
Harald son, the heir apparent, is Prince Haakon Magnus), born 20/7/1973 and his daughter, Princess Martha Louise, was born 9/22/1971, Oslo. The princess married Ari Behn on 5/24/2002 in Oslo, dropping "royal highness" from her title.
- parent->child relationship with Haakon, Prince of Norway (born 20 July 1973)
- parent->child relationship with Märtha Louise, Princess of Norway (born 22 September 1971)
- child->parent relationship with Olav V, King of Norway (born 2 July 1903)
- spouse relationship with Sonja, Queen of Norway (born 4 July 1937)
- sibling relationship with Astrid, Princess of Norway (born 12 February 1932)
- sibling relationship with Ragnhild, Princess of Norway (born 9 June 1930)
- has other family relationship with Behn, Emma Tallulah (born 29 September 2008). Notes: Grandfather/granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Behn, Leah Isadora (born 8 April 2005). Notes: Grandfather/granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Behn, Maud Angelica (born 29 April 2003). Notes: Grandfather/granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Ingrid Alexandra, Princess of Norway (born 21 January 2004). Notes: Grandfather/granddaughter
- has other family relationship with Sverre Magnus, Prince of Norway (born 3 December 2005). Notes: Grandfather/grandson
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 July 1973 (Birth of son, Prince Haakon Magnus)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 17 January 1991 at 10:20 PM in Oslo (Assumed throne )
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birgit Luraas quotes the official declaration according to the constitution (January 2001).
Ernesto Cordero quotes Andre Karwowski for the same when Cordero was speaking for the Norwegian Conference 11/1999, data from Norwegian press
Mark Penfield quotes Holger Stavnsbjerg for the same records, 5/1994.
Sy Scholfield quotes news the next day: "Son To Norwegian Crown Prince," The Times, 22 February 1937, p. 14: "Oslo, Feb. 21. The Crown Princess of Norway gave birth to a son . . . at 12.45 p.m. to-day at the Crown Prince's palace at Skaugum."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Prince Haakon Magnus)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Norway)