|Birthname||Jennifer Diane Grant|
|born on||26 February 1966 at 19:41 (= 7:41 PM )|
|Place||Burbank (Los Angeles County), California, 34n11, 118w18|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°06' 22°51 Asc. 02°56'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of actress Dyan Cannon and her husband, actor Cary Grant, the only child resulting from her mom's two and her dad's five marriages. She inherited a $30 million trust fund from her dad's estate when he died 11/29/1986. She grew up spending two weeks with her mom and two weeks with her dad, both of whom kept her away from the press and Hollywood affectations.
After she graduated from Stanford University in 1988, she worked as part of a production team that compiled clips of her dad's films in 11/1988. In 1990 she took an acting course. Her career began in 1993 on the TV series "Beverly Hills 90210" with a film debut in "Evening Star," released 12/1996. Her series, "Movie Stars," co-starring with Harry Hamlin, debuted on the WB Network on 7/11/1999.
Grant became engaged to Randy Zisk in 1988. They married 5/30/1993, Los Angeles and divorced three years later.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Beverly Hills, 90210 (born 4 October 1990). Notes: Played Celeste Lundy, 1993-1994
- child->parent relationship with Cannon, Dyan (born 4 January 1937)
- child->parent relationship with Grant, Cary (born 18 January 1904)
- Work : Begin Major Project November 1988 (Worked on production of dad's film)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1990 (Started acting course)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1996 (After three years)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Three years)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance ($30 million)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Beverly Hills 90210)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women