|born on||22 May 1939 at 21:10 (= 9:10 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°02' 21°59 Asc. 13°18'|
American-Dutch child prodigy pianist and composer, astrologer and writer.
In 1994 he published the large coffee-table book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" with a first printing of 20,000 copies. The handsome volume describes the astrological characteristics of every day of the year along with Numbers and Planets, Tarot, Health, Advice and Meditation, with a description of famous people born on that day, all beautifully presented and insightful. His son Anton worked as editor on the book.
In 1997 his sequel came out, "The Secret Language of Relationships" followed two years later by "Destiny."
Goldschneider has performed several "marathon" piano pieces, such as playing all 32 of Beethoven's sonatas in one sitting. On another occasion in Nevada City, California, in 1984, he performed all of Mozart's sonatas in one sitting, only taking three breaks to consume water. This took approximately six hours.
- other associate with Rudhyar, Dane (born 23 March 1895)
- spouse relationship with Meijer, Berthe (born 21 April 1938). Notes: Happy
- Work : Begin Major Project 25 October 1985 at 08:45 AM in Amsterdam (Started to write Wunderkind)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him in Amsterdam 11/l994
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Several)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology