Gibson, Walter Brown
|born on||12 September 1897 at 14:15 (= 2:15 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia PA, USA, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°15' 10°21 Asc. 04°02'|
American writer, a journalist and crossword puzzle editor, author of mysteries, detective novels and hundreds of pulps. By working ten months a year, he puts out one and a half million words; he is fast, energetic and a workaholic. Of the close to 300 novels he has put out, 283 are about his created mystery "The Shadow." He died December 6, 1985 in Kingston, NY, age 88.
Bob Skeetz quotes him by phone 4/82, "between 2:00 and 2:30 PM."
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Polo player)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs