|Birthname||Gubran Khalil Gubran|
|born on||6 January 1883 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Bsharri, Lebanon, 34n15, 36e01|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°28' 06°15 Asc. 07°31'|
Lebanese writer most known for "The Prophet," published September 1923. Known as a workaholic, he had physical and emotional collapses periodically.
Died 4/10/1931, New York, NY.
- Death by Disease 10 April 1931 in New York (Cirrhosis of the liver and tuberculosis, age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Rudyar, no source. PC gives 4:30 AM spec. Serrano-Valez in "Uranian" 12/1979 states that there is much controversy about Gibran's actual birthdate, of January 6, 1883 or December 6, 1883. Gibran himself preferred the January date and Serrano-Valez gave 8:55 AM as spec.
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (Periodically)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection