|Birthname||Francesca Ruth Fisher Eastwood|
|born on||7 August 1993 at 05:38 (= 05:38 AM )|
|Place||Redding, California, 40n35, 122w23|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°01' 10°52 Asc. 07°21'|
American noted family, the daughter of Frances Fisher and her companion, Clint Eastwood, born premature. Her dad has two grown kids, Kyle, 24, a musician, and Allison, 21, an actress; along with three other half-siblings.
At age eight, she and her mom escaped a Christmas morning fire at their house in Vancouver, Canada, where Fisher was shooting a TV series. Francesca climbed out of her bedroom window and onto the garage roof of the burning house from where she jumped into the arms of a neighbor. She was not injured though her mom suffered burns to her hands and was treated at Vancouver General Hospital.
- child->parent relationship with Eastwood, Clint (born 31 May 1930)
- sibling relationship with Eastwood, Morgan (born 12 December 1996). Notes: Step-sister
Bonnie Parker quotes news in Mercury HourX 4/94 (A prior media report gave 5:30 AM)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Clint Eastwood, mom Frances Fisher)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Five half-siblings)
- Personal : Birth : Illegitimate birth
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women