|born on||31 July 1961 at 20:25 (= 8:25 PM )|
|Place||longeville les metz, France, 49n08, 6e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°19' 03°53 Asc. 13°53'|
French noted skater and Olympian who performed with his sister, Isabelle, as an ice dancer in the winter Olympics in Albertville, 2/17/1992, both winning the Silver Medal.
- sibling relationship with Duchesnay, Isabelle (born 18 December 1963)
- Work : Prize 17 February 1992 at 12:00 noon in Albertville, Canada (Olympic Silver Medal, ice dancing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes bc for Horoscope (January 1992). Bc from Longeville-les-Metz.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Performed with younger sister)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Ice-dance with sister)
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (Ice dancing, pro and Olympian)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Silver Medal)