|Birthname||Jean François Alexandre Dréville|
|born on||20 September 1906 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Vitry, France, 48n48, 2e24|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°07' 15°35 Asc. 23°54'|
French film director who began with short films in 1928 then moved into features in 1932. Formerly a poster designer and commercial artist, he was always a proficient craftsman, with a prolific output of work.
He made a second marriage 7/08/1960; one child.
Dreville died 3/05/1997.
- business associate/partner relationship with Vibe-Müller, Titus (born 17 October 1912). Notes: La Bataille de l'eau lourde
- Work : New Career 1928 (Began directing in short film)
- Work : New Job 1932 (Change of directing into feature film)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher, September 20, 1906, 00:05 AM Paris time. BC also in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 97.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Poster art)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist, secondary)