Darre, Richard Walther
|born on||14 July 1895 at 17:28 (= 5:28 PM )|
|Place||Belgrano, Argentina, 28s01, 64w39|
|Timezone||LMT m64w39 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°08' 19°26 Asc. 24°31'|
Argentina born German officer in the Germany Army in WW I, the Third Reich agricultural expert and head of the Organization of German Farmers 4/04/1933 for 12 years. From the lower middle-classes, a pig-breeder, he qualified as an Agriculturist in 1922. He was later the driving force behind the Nazi agrarian policy, as well as serving as the Chief of the SS Central office for Race and Resettlement. He was the author of many books on race policy and Marxism..
During the war, he failed to organize the German food supply efficiently, leading to his dismissal in May 1942. Captured in 1945, he was given five years prison.
Died of a liver disorder 9/08/1953, Munich, Germany.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C. (5:30 PM Cordoba time)
- Traits : Personality : Incompetent
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Chief of SS)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Marketing/ Producer (Agriculturist)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww I)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Pig-breeder)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection