|born on||22 January 1961|
|Place||Baltimore MD, USA, 39n17, 76w36|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American athlete, pro basketball player. A college basketball star, he admitted to assault in 1982 and was sentenced to three years' probation after the woman testified that he had been drunk when he threatened her but had not raped her. A year later he paid her $100,000 to settle the lawsuit. He was drafted by the Chicago Bulls for whom he played for four years and was subsequently transferred to other teams.
He and his wife divorced; their marriage produced two children.
He died in Las Vegas, NV on November 8, 2010 of hypertensive cardiovascular disease.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 1982
- Death by Disease 8 November 2010 (Hypertensive cardiovascular disease, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1982 (Pro basketball)
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack