|born on||18 May 1912 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Milwaukee WI, USA, 43n02, 87w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°22' 21°34 Asc. 26°42'|
American writer, a novelist and former syndicated radio and TV columnist. Writing columns for the New York Herald Tribune from 1935-65, he gained the reputation for wit and erudition in his commentaries on radio and television output. For a period of time, he was based in Paris and in London, representing the Trib', and he took a five-year hiatus during WW II to serve with the Army News Service, from where he retired as a Captain. His TV commentaries began in 1952 along with the first demonstrations of this media.
As a novelist, Crosby was known for stories of espionage, action and adventure, such as "Men in Arms," 1983. He was at his best writing of the art of amiable murder, slaying with zest in his books.
Crosby married in 1946; divorced in 1959. He had a second marriage, two sons and two daughters. In 1977 he retired to a farm outside of Esmont, Virginia, where he was living at the time of his death of cancer on 9/08/1991, age 79.
- Death by Disease 8 September 1991 at 12:00 noon in Esmont, VA (Cancer, age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1935 (Columnist for the Herald Tribune, 30 years)
- Work : New Career 1952 (Began TV commentaries)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1983 (Book released)
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (First marriage, 13 years)
- Work : Retired 1977 (To a farm)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C. with no AM/PM designation. It is assumed that the birth time was given in military time, which would make it AM, but with reservations.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four, two sons and two daughters)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Adventure novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Syndicated columinist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Syndicated radio show)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Employed in London and Paris)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Columnist over 30 years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Commentaries)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (News service during WW II)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Retired on a farm, rural community)