|Birthname||Chiles, Lawton Mainor|
|born on||3 April 1930 at 17:25 (= 5:25 PM )|
|Place||Lakeland FL, USA, 28n03, 81w57|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°26' 10°35 Asc. 26°18'|
American politician, the Governor of Florida. He died of a heart attack on 12/12/1998 at his home in Tallahassee, FL, his body found near an exercise bike. The folksy Dem garnered prominence and the nickname "Walkin' Lawton" when he covered the length of Florida by foot during his first successful campaign for the U.S. Senate. He retired from Congress in 1988 but less that two years later set up campaign HQ in an abandoned car dealership to run for Governor. Setting his own campaign-contribution limit of $100, Chiles won easily. During his time in office, he met up with Hurricane Andrew, the murders of several European visiting tourists and a Cuban immigration crisis. He won re-election in 1994 by a narrow margin, defeating Jeb Bush and maintaining his record of never losing an election in 37 years.
- Death by Heart Attack 12 December 1998 at 12:00 noon in Tallahassee, FL (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Retired 1988 (From Congress)
- Work : Gain social status 1994 (Reelected to Congress)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Attack, terminal)
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Walked across Florida)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (37 years, never lost election)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Folksy, down-to-earth)